Commence Date for Application: 22 March 2016
PDF for introduction of summer school：
https://190d82.lt.yunpan.cn/lk/OcYTq8fHez8f7J code to download: c5e7
GETTING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CHINA
We are pleased to offer you a three-week summer programme from 1 July to 15 July 2016.
The programme concentrates on “China Studies”. You will learn about traditional culture and modern development of China. By the end of this programme, you will be able to speak basic Chinese and even master some movements of Chinese Kung-fu! A number of culture excursions and local company visits are included in the program to help you gain deeper insight of China. At the end of the program, you are also welcome to join a 5-day tour of Beijing, the capital city of China to feel its glorious history and its modern glamour.
Join in the program to explore and experience the long history, rich culture and modern development of China!
Please apply online at: http://summer.jnu.edu.cn/
Application deadline: 30 April 206
We are looking forward to meeting you on Jinan Campus!
All courses are delivered by experienced professors in English.
· Chinese Language · Chinese KungFu
· Operations and supply chain management · How to do business in China
· China’s Foreign Relations · Chinese Painting and Calligraphy
· Traditional Chinese Medicine · A Brief Introduction to Confucianism
· Visit to local Companies · History and culture excursions:
· Guangzhou City Tour · Night Cruise on Pearl River
· One Day Tour to Kaiping · (Optional) 5-day Tour to Beijing
FEES & PAYMENT
All payments must be made by
· Tuition: RMB6,000 (Early bird price: RMB5,200 if apply before 10 April 2016)
· Housing (Home Stay): RMB2,100
· Housing (Hotel Double Room): RMB4,000
· (Optional) Tour to Beijing: RMB4,000
Note: the fees do not include airfare, health insurance, meals, visa application fees, personal expenses or any expense not stated above.
You must pay by wire transfer after submitting your online application. We will apply your payment once we receive notification from our bank that the funds have been received. This can take up to a week. Please keep this delay in mind when considering payment deadlines.
Following the below instructions will assist us in properly applying your wire transfer payment when it is received and avoid any further delays.
Wire money to:
Bank：Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Bank Account Number: 3602015829100003523
Bank Address: The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Jinan university Branch
Account Name: Ji Nan University
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJGDG
Please mark "Tuition fee (JNU Summer School 2016)" and your "full name" as a remark;
Notify us by email or fax that the wire has been sent.
◆ CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Please submit a written notification to email@example.com or fax to +86-20-85221395 immediately if you want to withdraw from the programme. The following refund policy will be applied:
On or before 30 April, 2016: 95% Refund of tuition
On or Before 15 May, 2016: 50% Refund of tuition
On 16 May, 2016 or Later: No Refund
You are required to purchase travel insurance to cover your stay in China before departure. Proof of purchase must be submitted to JNU prior to your arrival. Please email a scanned copy of your travel insurance policy to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 20.
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: April 30th, 2016
All international undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for the programme but must possess a good command of English as the courses will be delivered in English.
Please follow the procedures below to complete your application:
HOW TO GET TO JNU
From Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)
- By Taxi: About 40 minutes/45 km.
- By Shuttle: No. 2A to Yuehai Hotel (North Gate of JNU)
From Hongkong International Airport (HKG)
- Hong Kong airport provides shuttle bus service from the airport to Jinan. It is a 3-hour trip and costs around 35 USD. Ticketing Point: Counters C10-14, Coach Station, Terminal 2.